Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > retrieving email from another computer

retrieving email from another computer

Ronald Marshall

How can I read my email from another computer

SA

Try outlook express.
"Ronald Marshall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> How can I read my email from another computer

Miggsee

You can have the mail server hold the mail for X # of days, which will allow
downloading to another machine. The mails will download to each machine as
you use them (if the servers allow access, I don't know about ntlworld).
First, set the account up in OE on the other machine.
Tools> Accounts> Mail tab> Add, and follow the wizard.
Then, Tools> Accounts> Mail Tab> Double-click the mail server to get the
properties> Advanced tab.

Prior to this, the mails will most likely be unavailable

"Ronald Marshall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> How can I read my email from another computer

Ronald Marshall - employee contracted to do nothing for a year

Ronald Marshall wrote:
> How can I read my email from another computer

With your ****ing eyes, you dumb ****. Or if you're blind, use your ****ing
fingers.

Patrick

Ronald Marshall wrote:
> How can I read my email from another computer

It appears that you are an ntl customer, thus;
On other computer, goto http://www.ntlworld.com/
From there, look on the righthand side to where it says 'Webmail', enter
your ntl email-address and password, click 'Go'.

If you don't know your password, then, a little below 'Webmail' are various
options, click 'Username & Password', from here there is an option as to
forgotten password, here you enter your registerd ntl e-mail address and
they will send an email to said registered address with your password.

Patrick the wearer of wooden clogs

Patrick wrote:
> Ronald Marshall wrote:
>> How can I read my email from another computer

> It appears that you are an ntl customer, thus;
> On other computer, goto http://www.ntlworld.com/
> From there, look on the righthand side to where it says 'Webmail',
> enter your ntl email-address and password, click 'Go'.
>
> If you don't know your password, then, a little below 'Webmail' are
> various options, click 'Username & Password', from here there is an
> option as to forgotten password, here you enter your registerd ntl
> e-mail address and they will send an email to said registered address
> with your password.

Well, that's as ****ing pointless as your pathetic life if he's on another
computer in a different place and can't access his mail, eh, ****tard.

Plato

http://www.bootdisk.com/bootlist/137.htm#1

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

NoMoreMrNiceGuy

"Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
news:40d9daac$0$62651$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ronald Marshall wrote:
> >
> > How can I read my email from another computer

> http://www.bootdisk.com/bootlist/137.htm#1
>

> --
> http://www.bootdisk.com/

Your ISP *should* have a web mail-page to log into.

Plato

NoMoreMrNiceGuy wrote:

> Your ISP *should* have a web mail-page to log into.

True. Often it's so slow tho it's unbearable. It depends on what app
they are using to some extent.