Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Autoresponder?

Autoresponder?

Craven

Anyone know how to use an autoresponder? My Web server does have this
facility but I can't seem to figure out how to use it! Although, I've
configured it correctly, I think.

Any help much appreciate. (Except "Mike")

Regards,
Chris
--
Bird sightings based around 'Craven' Skipton, North Yorks.
http://www.craven-birds.co.uk/

°Mike°

Yep.

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 00:31:08 +0100, in
<cbafc0$h4u$(E-Mail Removed)>
Craven scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Craven

LOL. I assume you are "Mike" Notice the sig! Is it OK?

Regards,
Chris
--

> Yep.
>

> On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 00:31:08 +0100, in
> <cbafc0$h4u$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Craven scrawled:
>
> >Anyone know how to use an autoresponder? My Web server does have this
> >facility but I can't seem to figure out how to use it! Although, I've
> >configured it correctly, I think.
> >
> >Any help much appreciate. (Except "Mike")
> >

> >Regards,
> >Chris

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

gb

As if Mike is going to reply to you after your little strop.

gb

"Craven" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cbafc0$h4u$(E-Mail Removed)...
| Anyone know how to use an autoresponder? My Web server does have this
| facility but I can't seem to figure out how to use it! Although, I've
| configured it correctly, I think.
|
| Any help much appreciate. (Except "Mike")
|

| Regards,
| Chris
| --
| Bird sightings based around 'Craven' Skipton, North Yorks.
| http://www.craven-birds.co.uk/
| anti-virus system.

°Mike°

Yep, yep and yep.

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 01:38:57 +0100, in
<cbajba$8du$(E-Mail Removed)>
Craven scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Craven

Strop? What's that! Never heard of the word. BTP's

Regards,
Chris
--
Bird sightings based around 'Craven' Skipton, North Yorks.
http://www.craven-birds.co.uk/
anti-virus system.

"gb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cbajug$h9l$(E-Mail Removed)...
> As if Mike is going to reply to you after your little strop.
>
> gb
>
> "Craven" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cbafc0$h4u$(E-Mail Removed)...
> | Anyone know how to use an autoresponder? My Web server does have this
> | facility but I can't seem to figure out how to use it! Although, I've
> | configured it correctly, I think.
> |
> | Any help much appreciate. (Except "Mike")
> |

> | Regards,
> | Chris
> | --
> | Bird sightings based around 'Craven' Skipton, North Yorks.
> | http://www.craven-birds.co.uk/

auto-updated
> | anti-virus system.

Michael Thompson

Craven wrote:

> Anyone know how to use an autoresponder? My Web server does have this
> facility but I can't seem to figure out how to use it! Although, I've
> configured it correctly, I think.
>
> Any help much appreciate. (Except "Mike")
>

> Regards,
> Chris

Auto responder on a webserver? I assume you are talking about your WebMail.
Check the help section...