Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > win98 to xphome

win98 to xphome

John

just looking for opinions ,is it worth upgrading to xphome as i have a new
board ecs L7SA2 and win98 cant support usb 2,otherwise the board is stable.
tia
john

---

Boomer

John wrote:
> just looking for opinions ,is it worth upgrading to xphome as i have
> a new board ecs L7SA2 and win98 cant support usb 2,otherwise the
> board is stable. tia

Does this look like a ****ing computer support group to you, you dumb ****?
This newsgroup is for women who want to discuss their husband's penis
dysfunction. If it wasn't, I wouldn't be here, would I, retard?

Paul - xxx

John typed:
> just looking for opinions ,is it worth upgrading to xphome as i have a new
> board ecs L7SA2 and win98 cant support usb 2,otherwise the board is
> stable. tia

Yes

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks

philo

"John" <not hereno http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BqWBc.74$(E-Mail Removed)...
> just looking for opinions ,is it worth upgrading to xphome as i have a new
> board ecs L7SA2 and win98 cant support usb 2,otherwise the board is

stable.
> tia
> john

USB2 did not exist at the time win98 came out
but it can support USB2... all you need is the hardware and drivers

John

Thxs for input all yes i have the hardware just that drivers were done third
party,so may go to xphome,i have enough of my prtnr when she is pms.lol
thxs again guys and girly
john
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "John" <not hereno (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:BqWBc.74$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > just looking for opinions ,is it worth upgrading to xphome as i have a

new
> > board ecs L7SA2 and win98 cant support usb 2,otherwise the board is

> stable.
> > tia
> > john

> USB2 did not exist at the time win98 came out
> but it can support USB2... all you need is the hardware and drivers

---

Ralph Wade Phillips

Howdy!

"John" <not hereno (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BqWBc.74$(E-Mail Removed)...
> just looking for opinions ,is it worth upgrading to xphome as i have a new
> board ecs L7SA2 and win98 cant support usb 2,otherwise the board is

stable.

It CAN'T? *looks at Win98 machine* Funny, I've got several
Win98SE machines running USB 2.0.

I'd opt for XP Pro myself, but that's me.

No - wait - I'd opt for 2K Pro, and tell Microsoft to stuff XP where
the sun don't shine ...

RwP