Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook express and using a different from address

Outlook express and using a different from address

joevan

The following from a friend who asked me and I don't think it possible
but anyone know if it is?
When I git an email which has come in to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), (like
yorn), then hit reply, it always puts my verizon address in the reply
field.
That's a pain in the bohunkus because, I want to reply with the same
name it come in on.

joevan

°Mike°

Have you even tried looking in the options?
Obviously not.

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:16:12 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
joevan scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Paul - xxx

joevan typed:
> The following from a friend who asked me and I don't think it possible
> but anyone know if it is?
> When I git an email which has come in to (E-Mail Removed), (like
> yorn), then hit reply, it always puts my verizon address in the reply
> field.
> That's a pain in the bohunkus because, I want to reply with the same
> name it come in on.

Try F1 .. Help ..

Or look at the 'twisty' at the right hand side of the 'from' address, press
it and something may be revealed ..

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks