Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Anonymous Email

Anonymous Email

Shane

Does anyone know a way to send an anonymous email. Where the person
can't tell who the email came from.

britishbull

and why would u want to?

--

____________________
cheap as chips

"Shane" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know a way to send an anonymous email. Where the person
> can't tell who the email came from.

The Great Cornholio

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:37:42 -0400, Shane <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Does anyone know a way to send an anonymous email. Where the person
>can't tell who the email came from.

Try a Google search for "anonymous remailer". If you want to use a web
interface try https://riot.eu.org/anon/remailer.html.en

°Mike°

Yes.

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:37:42 -0400, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Shane scrawled:

>Does anyone know a way to send an anonymous email. Where the person
>can't tell who the email came from.

--
Basic computer maintenance

Special Ed

"Shane" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know a way to send an anonymous email. Where the person
> can't tell who the email came from.

https://www.anonymizer.com/cgi-bin/mail.cgi
====================
http://freedom.gmsociety.org/remailer/mixmaster.html
====================
http://www.gilc.org/speech/anonymous/remailer.html
====================
https://mixmaster.autistici.org/cgi-...email-user.cgi
====================
https://riot.eu.org/anon/remailer.html.en

jimpgh2002

wrote:

>Does anyone know a way to send an anonymous email. Where the person
>can't tell who the email came from.

Learn to use question marks for questions and formulate
complete sentences & I'll tell you.
Some may think I'm being picky. They might be right.

Alexander Rogge

> Does anyone know a way to send an anonymous email. Where the person
> can't tell who the email came from.

http://sneakemail.com/cost_limits.pl/

Paul

britishbull wrote:

>> Does anyone know a way to send an anonymous email.

> and why would u want to?

Many reasons, and not necessarily malicious.