Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > regedit

regedit

xiaoke

Hi ! Is it safe to delete registry entries for applications that were
uninstalled from the system e.g Kazaa ? Thanks in advance !

Toolman Tim

"xiaoke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > Hi ! Is it safe to delete registry entries for applications that
> > were uninstalled from the system e.g Kazaa ? Thanks in advance !

Try Registry Mechanic - it should be safer than doing that manually...
http://www.winguides.com/regmech/

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

mark mandel

"xiaoke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Hi ! Is it safe to delete registry entries for applications that were
> uninstalled from the system e.g Kazaa ? Thanks in advance !

There's a good program called "smart uninstaller" which you could locate
over at Google or at www.webattack.com. It's a Win Zip application as well.

xiaoke

"mark mandel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:VruBc.8817$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...

> "xiaoke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > Hi ! Is it safe to delete registry entries for applications that were
> > uninstalled from the system e.g Kazaa ? Thanks in advance !

> There's a good program called "smart uninstaller" which you could locate
> over at Google or at www.webattack.com. It's a Win Zip application as

well.

> >Thanks for the quick response T n' M . I'll try those products and

hopefully all goes well, if not, Im sure I can count on you for future
reference.

Regedit ??? Please help quick!! =?Utf-8?B?TW91c2U=?= Wireless Networking 1 03-13-2006 12:47 AM
unable find assebly folder in regedit for global assembly cache abidali mohammad via .NET 247 ASP .Net 1 04-14-2005 06:05 AM
Executing RegEdit from Java app paul brown Java 2 01-27-2004 08:11 AM
Re: regedit Miggsee Computer Support 0 08-07-2003 02:22 PM
Re: regedit Brian H Computer Support 0 08-07-2003 02:16 PM

Advertisments