Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Help cpanel and shell account

Help cpanel and shell account

mike

Hello,
As anyone successfully got into there shell account using cpanel build
9.1.0-release 85 if so how.
thanks

Blinky the Shark

Might want to run this by alt.www.webmasters.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary

why?

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 19:04:28 GMT, mike wrote:

Your posting address is incorect, it's a valid domain

Address.com, Inc. (ADDRESS-DOM)
2787 Moorpark Avenue
San Jose, CA 95128
US

Domain Name: ADDRESS.COM

Administrative Contact:
Perone, Michael

So all your 'notareal' spam is hitting someone elses mail servers.
That's very thoughtful of you, making sure they get all that junk..

Try this
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2606.txt
To safely satisfy these needs, four domain names are reserved as
listed and described below.
.test
.example
.invalid
.localhost

<snip>

".invalid" is intended for use in online construction of domain
names that are sure to be invalid and which it is obvious at a
glance are invalid.

>Hello,
> As anyone successfully got into there shell account using cpanel build
>9.1.0-release 85 if so how.

Would it matter which ISP/Hosting company?

Me

Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc.

You may need to contact your hosting company to get SSH enabled on your
account.

--Tina
--
http://www.AffordableHOST.com - since 1997
Managed, Dedicated & Colo Servers

"mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:070Bc.6982$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> Hello,
> As anyone successfully got into there shell account using cpanel build
> 9.1.0-release 85 if so how.
> thanks

DC

mike wrote:

[...]

Whoa! Now *there* is a brave soul.

}:Oo

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Free your mind, and your OS will follow...

Toolman Tim

"DC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> > mike wrote:

> > [...]
> >

> > Whoa! Now *there* is a brave soul.