Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to customize "Add Method" Wizard of VS Class View pop-up menu

How to customize "Add Method" Wizard of VS Class View pop-up menu

Bill Smarty

If one need to add the method to the class he right click on a class icon in
Class View window then selects "Add Method" menu from pop-up menu
I need to add "Add My Method" to that pop-up menu that would invoke my
custom Wizard when clicked. How can I do that?