Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Is this the correct saying?

Is this the correct saying?

fredcromer

I put this saying down as my 'favourite quote' in the MSN Profiles..."What
goes around,..Comes around."....."You Reap what you Sow" is also
there,....and wether or not it's obvious or not, it's a true as can be,
saying, as it always comes right !!

Sseaott

What goes around comes around

or

What comes around goes around

I can't remember which it is

Thanks.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

Sseaott wrote:
> What goes around comes around

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> or
>
> What comes around goes around
>
> I can't remember which it is
>
> Thanks.

DC

Sseaott wrote:
> What goes around comes around

You reap what you sow.

> or

> What comes around goes around

I just found out that I have the clap. You should probably get tested.

> I can't remember which it is

HTH };O)

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Free your mind, and your OS will follow...

Sseaott

lmao
"DC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Sseaott wrote:
> > What goes around comes around

> You reap what you sow.
>

> > or

> > What comes around goes around

> I just found out that I have the clap. You should probably get tested.
>

> > I can't remember which it is

> HTH };O)
>

> --
> DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001
>
> Free your mind, and your OS will follow...

Sseaott

this is very true. thanks for verifying.

"fredcromer" <fred@carpcaughtandnospamplease> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I put this saying down as my 'favourite quote' in the MSN Profiles..."What
> goes around,..Comes around."....."You Reap what you Sow" is also
> there,....and wether or not it's obvious or not, it's a true as can be,
> saying, as it always comes right !!

Blinky the Shark

DC wrote:

> Sseaott wrote:

>> What goes around comes around

> You reap what you sow.

Instant karma's going to get you.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary

DC

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> DC wrote:

>> Sseaott wrote:

>>> What goes around comes around

>> You reap what you sow.

> Instant karma's going to get you.

That's a new one to me.

--

DC wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:

>> DC wrote:

>>> You reap what you sow.

>> Instant karma's going to get you.

> That's a new one to me.

"Seriously?", asked Blinky, suspsecting a set-up.

<
still being leery, but offering
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/l/lennon-john/82476.html

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary

Boomer

Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> DC wrote:
>
>> Blinky the Shark wrote:

>>> Instant karma's going to get you.

Good tune.

>> That's a new one to me.

> "Seriously?", asked Blinky, suspsecting a set-up.
>
> <
> still being leery, but offering
> http://www.lyricsfreak.com/l/lennon-john/82476.html

simulation result is correct but synthesis result is not correct J.Ram VHDL 7 12-03-2008 01:26 PM
Uploaded File Empty but in correct folder with correct name froil Perl Misc 12 03-02-2006 01:21 PM
Correct White Balance Doesn't Mean Correct Color?? jim evans Digital Photography 28 12-27-2005 05:10 AM
correct or not correct? Dan HTML 7 10-02-2003 10:16 PM
To correct my program. please, check to find errors and correct me. joon Java 1 07-08-2003 06:13 AM

Advertisments