Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Got the screen shot trick down, what about getting screen motion?

Got the screen shot trick down, what about getting screen motion?

sezz-me

Hi!

A lot of folks know how to take a screen shot... just hit "print
screen" key on keyboard, bring up your fave image editing program,
then hit "paste". (windows)

What are some good utilities for saving maybe 30 seconds of what I am
doing on the screen as a video file? I have Windows 2000.

I wonder about both commercial and open source apps like this for
Windows... what exists? I'd google for it, but have no clue about
search terms on this one.

Thanks deeply in advance!

-sezz

Brian

"sezz-me" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi!
>
> A lot of folks know how to take a screen shot... just hit "print
> screen" key on keyboard, bring up your fave image editing program,
> then hit "paste". (windows)
>
> What are some good utilities for saving maybe 30 seconds of what I am
> doing on the screen as a video file? I have Windows 2000.
>
> I wonder about both commercial and open source apps like this for
> Windows... what exists? I'd google for it, but have no clue about
> search terms on this one.
>
> Thanks deeply in advance!
>
> -sezz

try this
http://www.findapp.com/fMgmt/PDetails.aspx?PID=7290

Brian

"sezz-me" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi!
>
> A lot of folks know how to take a screen shot... just hit "print
> screen" key on keyboard, bring up your fave image editing program,
> then hit "paste". (windows)
>
> What are some good utilities for saving maybe 30 seconds of what I am
> doing on the screen as a video file? I have Windows 2000.
>
> I wonder about both commercial and open source apps like this for
> Windows... what exists? I'd google for it, but have no clue about
> search terms on this one.
>
> Thanks deeply in advance!
>
> -sezz

once you have dowloaded and installed it.. click on "view" and opt for full
screen.. also don't get worried by the splash screen .. just click
"later"...