Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How would you translate this sentence from German?

How would you translate this sentence from German?

Arawak

"Annahme verweigern, e-mails nicht zustellen."
Refuse acceptance, ........

I am setting my SPAM controls at GMX which now only has instructions
in german.
Thanks
Arawak

Kenny

Babelfish translates it as
"Acceptance refuse, enamels do not set"
http://world.altavista.com/babelfish/tr

--

Kenny

"Arawak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Annahme verweigern, e-mails nicht zustellen."
> Refuse acceptance, ........
>
> I am setting my SPAM controls at GMX which now only has instructions
> in german.
> Thanks
> Arawak

°Mike°

It's part of a spam filter, yes? It's asking if you
want to block email, or not. That particular
phrase, in essence, is an instruction to "Set"
the option to "Refuse acceptance".

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:54:18 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Arawak scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Rob K

Arawak wrote :
> "Annahme verweigern, e-mails nicht zustellen."

"Zustellen" is the difficult bit. Hard to translate without context as
it is a verb which can go many ways, meaning-wise.
I'd read it as :
Refuse acceptance, do not download e-mail.

HTH a bit.

--
My E-mail address in ROT-13: