Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > windows automatic update

windows automatic update

freddie martin

I was using the update service and then suddenly it said the service is not
available. Do I need a driver or a download link to restore the service.

It maybe that you lost a signal to your internet at the time you were trying
to update. Did you try to restart your update? If so try this link to get to
the Microsoft Update site:
http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp
http://support.microsoft.com/

Good Luck and have a Blessed day...Karen

news:(E-Mail Removed)...