Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > newsgroups

newsgroups

Don

using windows xp how would I be able to access all of the newsgroups that I
have visited? Thanks in advance

°Mike°

If you have visited them, you have already accessed them.

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:08:23 -0700, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Don scrawled: