Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Increasing RAM

Increasing RAM

Heather Potter

Understand that my new PC games wont work properly because I dont have
enough RAM (12, so how do I increase this??

thanks
Heather

ICee

Heather Potter wrote:
> Understand that my new PC games wont work properly because I dont have
> enough RAM (12, so how do I increase this??
>
> thanks
> Heather

Add more RAM.

°Mike°

You had SIX replies to this, yesterday.

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:32:14 +0000 (UTC), in
<canpst$mt7$(E-Mail Removed)>
Heather Potter scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Mr Mucky

You will need to check how many slots your motherboard has, if one buy 256k
or 512k or 1mb if got money burning a hole in ur wallet, or if more slots.
you can do mix an match but get same speed.

"Heather Potter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:canpst$mt7$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Understand that my new PC games wont work properly because I dont have
> enough RAM (12, so how do I increase this??
>
> thanks
> Heather

Emrys Davies

'Heather',

I recently increased my RAM from 128 MB to 256 MB by purchasing my needs
from Crucial. This site
http://tinyurl.com/ywy8h
enables you to determine which update you need.

Are you able to insert the extra memory module into your computer and
also observe the safety aspects? If not post back and you will be given
plenty of advice.

Incidentally, you are also sent a 'Memory Module Installation Guide',
which is informative and illustrative. It also deals with the safety
aspects.

Crucial Service/Sales is 0800 013 0330

I wish you luck.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

"Heather Potter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:canpst$mt7$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Understand that my new PC games wont work properly because I dont have
> enough RAM (12, so how do I increase this??
>
> thanks
> Heather

reid decker

I think the experts in this group will say you need to buy and have
installed, some more RAM.
"Heather Potter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:canpst$mt7$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Understand that my new PC games wont work properly because I dont have
> enough RAM (12, so how do I increase this??
>
> thanks
> Heather

Plato

Heather Potter wrote:

> Understand that my new PC games wont work properly because I dont have
> enough RAM (12, so how do I increase this??

You'll have to physically add more ram to your motherboard.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Vista 64 - Incomplete booting after increasing RAM =?Utf-8?B?Smlt?= Windows 64bit 11 11-04-2007 11:21 AM
Issue with increasing RAM =?Utf-8?B?Sm9sc29uNzI=?= Windows 64bit 4 05-08-2007 09:39 AM
Increasing RAM David Computer Support 2 12-16-2006 03:58 AM
Looking for a VHDL or Verilog RAM Model that modles Common RAM Faults Robert Posey VHDL 0 11-26-2003 07:50 PM
Mixing SDR Ram with DDR Ram? Daz Computer Support 2 09-14-2003 03:28 PM

Advertisments