Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Missing program

Missing program

Muddysox

Running XP. I've had no problem creating CDs from My Pictures files until
recently. Suddenly the program 'Copy to CD' has disappeared from the
Picture Tasks menu. I have no idea when or how this happened. Is there
anyway to recover it?

Unk

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 22:46:42 GMT, "Muddysox" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Running XP. I've had no problem creating CDs from My Pictures files until
>recently. Suddenly the program 'Copy to CD' has disappeared from the
>Picture Tasks menu. I have no idea when or how this happened. Is there
>anyway to recover it?

Double-click "My Computer", right-click the "CD-R Drive", select
"Properties", click the "Recording" tab, and check the box, "Enable CD
recording on this drive", "Apply", "OK"