Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > What is the Need for XSD in Application Blocks designing

Jagadeesh

Can anyone help in clearing my doubt

Hi,
There is a need for me to implement Application Blocks in my project,
(Basically 3 tire), the project comprises of UIL, BLL,Business Entities,
DAL.. When i saw the example programs from User Interface Application Block
example, which is implementing the Business Layer part, Interface for BLL
and Business Entity part where by i am not able to understand the real usage
of XSD's and the autogenerated C#? Can anyone explain me what is the process
flow behind this fuda in a simple terms.

Thanks in Advance
Jagadeesh