Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Telecom NZ

Telecom NZ

Bruce Sinclair

In article <7n8zc.2008$(E-Mail Removed)>, "Michael Payne" <(E-Mail Removed)> was seen to type:
>At the bottom of an email from Telecom New Zealand recently I noted:
>
>Please note that this communication does not designate an information system
>for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.
>
>What exactly does that mean?

Means they have defined themselves as something else to avoid the law
to me.

Anyone surprised ?

Bruce

think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyones fault.
If it was Us, what did that make Me ? After all, Im one of Us. I must be.
Ive certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No-one ever thinks
of themselves as one of Them. Were always one of Us. Its Them that do

(if there were any)

Michael Payne

At the bottom of an email from Telecom New Zealand recently I noted:

Please note that this communication does not designate an information system
for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.

What exactly does that mean?

steve

Michael Payne wrote:
> At the bottom of an email from Telecom New Zealand recently I noted:
>
> Please note that this communication does not designate an information system
> for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.
>
> What exactly does that mean?

Ask them?