Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > paste question

paste question

michael spartus

I am rather new to internet and computer.

I use windows 98 SE 2. When I use word 2000 how do I send my text to
outlook express to e=mail it.

Thanks for any help

Michael http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

-= Hawk =-

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 02:27:28 GMT, "michael spartus"
<(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled:

>I am rather new to internet and computer.
>
>I use windows 98 SE 2. When I use word 2000 how do I send my text to
>outlook express to e=mail it.
>
>Thanks for any help

Edit -> Select All
Edit -> Copy
Edit -> Paste

Riddles II, v3
- T. Pratchett

BEAU

Buy a book or go to computer class if you're that new!"michael spartus"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> I am rather new to internet and computer.
>
> I use windows 98 SE 2. When I use word 2000 how do I send my text to
> outlook express to e=mail it.
>
> Thanks for any help
>
> Michael (E-Mail Removed)

----

Phil

"michael spartus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> I am rather new to internet and computer.
>
> I use windows 98 SE 2. When I use word 2000 how do I send my text to
> outlook express to e=mail it.
>
> Thanks for any help
>
> Michael (E-Mail Removed)

File, Send to, Mail Recipient - no need to cut and paste - Hope this helps

Toolman Tim

"Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:caj5qg$9un$(E-Mail Removed)
> | "michael spartus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> | > I am rather new to internet and computer.
> | >
> | > I use windows 98 SE 2. When I use word 2000 how do I send my
> | > text to outlook express to e=mail it.
> | >
> | > Thanks for any help
> | >
> | > Michael (E-Mail Removed)
> | >

> | File, Send to, Mail Recipient - no need to cut and paste - Hope
> | this helps

whew! I was afraid no one was gonna mention that <g>

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

Phil

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:caj5qg$9un$(E-Mail Removed)
> > | "michael spartus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> > | File, Send to, Mail Recipient - no need to cut and paste - Hope
> > | this helps

> whew! I was afraid no one was gonna mention that <g>

My Aplogies for stealing your glory Tim, I hope you can find it in your
heart to forgive me.

> --
> "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where
> THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

Toolman Tim

"Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cajp31$hbk$(E-Mail Removed)
> | "Toolman Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> | news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> | > "Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> | > news:caj5qg$9un$(E-Mail Removed)

> | > whew! I was afraid no one was gonna mention that <g>
> |
> | My Aplogies for stealing your glory Tim, I hope you can find it in
> | your heart to forgive me.

No problem - just had to be sure *someone* said it ;o)

THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

copy paste question mcnewsxp HTML 13 11-08-2011 07:25 PM
Cisco Pix 515 Question - Hyperterminal cut/paste g Cisco 1 02-06-2007 02:34 PM
Can't copy and paste slatconsulting Firefox 0 06-10-2005 07:59 PM
Select, Copy & Paste In Firefox Doug Firefox 6 04-01-2005 11:38 PM
Headers won't copy and paste =?ISO-8859-1?Q?so=F1ando?= Firefox 6 11-13-2003 11:23 PM

Advertisments