Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Systme devices missing in Windows 2000

Systme devices missing in Windows 2000

M. K. Gunn

I would like to know if it is possible and if so how I can get System
Devices back without reinstalling Windows2000. Quest who provides my
boradband service wants me to reinstall Windows 2000 because they are saying
that I need System Devices to be able to access their broadband service. I
do not know what caused this to disappear nor how to get it back. I was
instructed to go to control panel, system, hardware, device manager and to
look for system devices. It is not there. I am using my mother's computer
to access the newsgroup in hopes that someone can help me. Mom will pass
the information back. thank all and any of you that can help me in advance.
Shannon

°Mike°

In Device Manager, go to View / Devices By Type.

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 11:13:29 -0700, in
<fP0zc.5326$(E-Mail Removed)>
M. K. Gunn scrawled:

--