Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Reinstalling xp into a partition

Reinstalling xp into a partition

mot

I have w98se on drive c and xp on drive d of my machine.I would like to
reinstall xp -clean install.Please tell me the options i have to choose
during installation.Many thanks

Mot

why?

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 19:08:15 +0530, mot wrote:

>I have w98se on drive c and xp on drive d of my machine.I would like to
>reinstall xp -clean install.Please tell me the options i have to choose
>during installation.Many thanks

Select a partition.
Use existing partition.
- wipe/reformat
- create/format.

www.google.com
Web Results 1 - 10 of about 1,590,000 English pages for
windows xp installation options
(0.28 seconds)

Using Google you find thinks like,

New Installation with Windows XP Professional
.... during a new installation, you are able to configure Special
Options, convert your
file system, and create a new partition for the Windows XP installation.
<www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/using/howto/gettingstarted/guide/installnew.asp>
- 38k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.microsoft.com ]

Me

Paul - xxx

mot posted:
> I have w98se on drive c and xp on drive d of my machine.I would like to
> reinstall xp -clean install.Please tell me the options i have to choose
> during installation.Many thanks

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/p...installnew.asp

"New Installation with Windows XP Professional"

Didn't take much finding, probably much less effort than composing a post to
Usenet ..

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks