Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Change your Fortune with Genuine Feng-Shui items

Change your Fortune with Genuine Feng-Shui items

sud_70@yahoo.co.in

Feng-Shui items available to change your Fortune – millions have
benefited. Genuine items available with free home delivery. Guaranteed
quality – reasonably priced. For details please contact:

Paul - xxx

(E-Mail Removed) posted:
> Feng-Shui items available to change your Fortune

I'd guess they're so highly priced your fortune changes are for the worst ..

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks

BEAU

plonk
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Feng-Shui items available to change your Fortune – millions have
> benefited. Genuine items available with free home delivery. Guaranteed
> quality – reasonably priced. For details please contact:
> (E-Mail Removed)

Gary G. Taylor

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Feng-Shui items available to change your Fortune – millions have
> benefited. Genuine items available with free home delivery. Guaranteed
> quality – reasonably priced. For details please contact:
> (E-Mail Removed)

Um, isn't it lousy feng-shui to spam? Or izzat karma? I'm so confused.
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA