Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > windows loder error xp dell

windows loder error xp dell

Betoy

I can receive news on the dell connection that I have, but I can not send or
receive e-mail or get to the internet, Windows loader keeps giving me a 1324
error saying illegal character in :my pictures. It will not let me load any
software, I have reinstalled xp, but can not get rid of this thing. Help!!

Duane Arnold

"Betoy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:TJUyc.7939$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net:

> I can receive news on the dell connection that I have, but I can not
> send or receive e-mail or get to the internet, Windows loader keeps
> giving me a 1324 error saying illegal character in :my pictures. It
> will not let me load any software, I have reinstalled xp, but can not
> get rid of this thing. Help!!

I am not saying to mess around with the registry. But it's *clue* as to
what may be happening. Somehow, whatever you're trying to do or have done
has invalid characters.

Also, there are various articles out there on your friend Google
discussing the 1324 error with possible fixes.

Duane

°Mike°

OFF2000: Windows Installer Error 1324 When You Run Setup
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=237915

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 09:01:39 GMT, in
<TJUyc.7939$(E-Mail Removed) et>
Betoy scrawled: