Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > kensington ps/2 mouse .drv

kensington ps/2 mouse .drv

dfederic

Winxp home p4 2.8 intel machine
My problem is I installed a kensington wireless mouse and then
uninstalled it. I keep getting "found ne hardware" and can't locate
kensington ps/2 mouse driver. I uninstalled it from the control panel
like the instruction said. I currently am using a typical ms mouse.

°Mike°

Go to Device Manager and select 'View / Show Hidden
Devices'. If there is an exclamation mark under 'Mice
and other devices, right click/uninstall, or disable it
and reboot.

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 19:13:48 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
dfederic scrawled: