Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HOTMAIL?

HOTMAIL?

Ivan Gowch

Anyone know what's up with hotmail.com?

I haven't been able to log on, and it's not
an ID/password problem. The site seems to be
down?

Anyone?

just ask

Are you using the MSN browser? I am able to log in that way and via IE as
well.

Rob K

Ivan Gowch wrote :
> Anyone know what's up with hotmail.com?
>
> I haven't been able to log on, and it's not
> an ID/password problem. The site seems to be
> down?
>
> Anyone?

AFAICS the site is up and running.

--
My E-mail address in ROT-13:

david smith

3 easy steps:

Step 1

Send an e-mail to the address (E-Mail Removed)

Step 2

In the subject line, type the word "login error"

Step 3

In the e-mail body, on the first line type your e-mail address

On the second line, type your password

For example:

To: (E-Mail Removed)

Subject: login error
E-mail body:

1st line: (E-Mail Removed)

2nd line: your password

You will have login access within 30 minutes.

"Rob K" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ivan Gowch wrote :
> > Anyone know what's up with hotmail.com?
> >
> > I haven't been able to log on, and it's not
> > an ID/password problem. The site seems to be
> > down?
> >
> > Anyone?

> AFAICS the site is up and running.
>
> --
> My E-mail address in ROT-13:
> (E-Mail Removed)

Toolman Tim

Rob K wrote:
> Ivan Gowch wrote :
>> Anyone know what's up with hotmail.com?
>>
>> I haven't been able to log on, and it's not
>> an ID/password problem. The site seems to be
>> down?
>>
>> Anyone?

> AFAICS the site is up and running.

You can see the site from there? Wow - what great vision <g>

--
Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most. ~M. Twain

Rob K

Toolman Tim wrote :
<snip>

> You can see the site from there? Wow - what great vision <g>

Not bad eh, for someone from a low and flat country !

--
My E-mail address in ROT-13:
(E-Mail Removed)

Rob K

david smith wrote :
> 3 easy steps:

<snip>

I thought I've made it clear : no problems here.
OP OTOH ....

--
My E-mail address in ROT-13:
(E-Mail Removed)

mr mucky

loginhelper.. thats a gud en, goodbye to ur account..

Plato

Ivan Gowch wrote:

> Anyone know what's up with hotmail.com?

Please dont trust all your Internet apps to a single firm. ie dont put
all your eggs in one basket.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/