Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > My computer is acting really wierd.

My computer is acting really wierd.

Global Thermonuclear War

When I turn it on the display is fine, but when it gets to windows it goes
static'y. I discovered that if I turn the CPU clock down it works ok. It's
running at less than half what it's supposed to be. AMD 3200+ normally
clocks at like 2.1Ghz, I had to turn it down to 1100Mhz for the display to
work properly. The video adapter is an ATI Radeon All-In-Wonder 9700. Any
insight would be much appreciated.