Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Video Capture Card

Video Capture Card

Daniel

Hey,

I have a Lifeview FlyVideo 98 capture card (running windows xp), I recently
formatted my machine and downloaded the driver from Lifeview's wesbsite.

Whenever I run the program or any other thats associated with capturing
video, it loads up, but as soon as the video window has to be displayed the
programs have an error and have to close.

This is the error:

AppName: video.ex_ AppVer: 1.0.4.0 ModName: ole32.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.0 Offset: 00011f0d

Anyone know what I can do to try and fix it?
Thankyou.

geothermal

Daniel wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I have a Lifeview FlyVideo 98 capture card (running windows xp), I recently
> formatted my machine and downloaded the driver from Lifeview's wesbsite.
>
> Whenever I run the program or any other thats associated with capturing
> video, it loads up, but as soon as the video window has to be displayed the
> programs have an error and have to close.
>
> This is the error:
>
> AppName: video.ex_ AppVer: 1.0.4.0 ModName: ole32.dll
> ModVer: 5.1.2600.0 Offset: 00011f0d
>
> Anyone know what I can do to try and fix it?
> Thankyou.

Extract the video.ex_ file from the xp cd ?

Then reboot. Worth a try....

geothermal

--
"It is only with the heart that one can see
rightly. What is essential is invisible to

Brian

"geothermal" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Daniel wrote:
>
> > Hey,
> >
> > I have a Lifeview FlyVideo 98 capture card (running windows xp), I

recently
> > formatted my machine and downloaded the driver from Lifeview's wesbsite.
> >
> > Whenever I run the program or any other thats associated with capturing
> > video, it loads up, but as soon as the video window has to be displayed

the
> > programs have an error and have to close.
> >
> > This is the error:
> >
> > AppName: video.ex_ AppVer: 1.0.4.0 ModName: ole32.dll
> > ModVer: 5.1.2600.0 Offset: 00011f0d
> >
> > Anyone know what I can do to try and fix it?
> > Thankyou.

> Extract the video.ex_ file from the xp cd ?
>
> Then reboot. Worth a try....
>
> geothermal
>

> --
> "It is only with the heart that one can see
> rightly. What is essential is invisible to
> the eye." The Little Prince by Antoinne De
> Saint Exupery.

OMG

Daniel

that 'video.ex_' file isnt on the xp cd.
thats just the program thats crashing, cos when I tried in windows movie
maker, the same error came up only video.ex_ was replaced my moviemk.exe

i'll try replacing that ole32.dll file