Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > trojan downloader

trojan downloader

JesterDev

Gina & Keith wrote:

> ran AVG and it detected
> "trojan horse downloader.small.6.t"
> it wont put it in the vault
> i have googled this and cant find anything out about it
> any HELP would be greatly appreciated
>
> TIA
> Gina

Any chance you could zip it up and send it to me?
I'm a virus collector, and I don't think I have that
one..

jester.dev AT comcast.net

JesterDev

JesterDev

Gina & Keith wrote:

> detected

That's OK. I'll wait to see if I can find it myself.

Thanks
JesterDev

Gina & Keith

ran AVG and it detected
"trojan horse downloader.small.6.t"
it wont put it in the vault
i have googled this and cant find anything out about it
any HELP would be greatly appreciated

TIA
Gina

°Mike°

Online Antivirus scanners:
================
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/hous...start_corp.asp

Spybot Search & Destroy
http://spybot.eon.net.au/
http://www.safer-networking.org/
http://spybot.safer-networking.de/
SpyBot S&D guide

Ad-Aware
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
http://www.lavasoft.nu/

Spyware Blaster
http://www.net-integration.net/tools...reblaster.html

CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:53:02 -0400, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Gina & Keith scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Gina & Keith

i am a rookie at this pc stuff, i have no idea how to do that
news:(E-Mail Removed)...