Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Adding VB.NET

Adding VB.NET

Curt Emich

I just bought a copy of the Visual C#.NET deluxe learning addition. It
included the .NET framework and the capacity to develop in C#. It looks
like I can't do anything in Visual Basic.NET until I install it. Is there
anywhere I can download this part of the Visual Studio.NET environment?

Also I thought it was possible to develop an app using both C# and Visual
Basic. The environment makes it look like my project has to be one or the
other.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mary Chipman

Each project has to be one or the other, but you can reference
libraries written in different .NET languages or have different
projects in the same solution in different languages.

-- Mary
MCW Technologies
http://www.mcwtech.com