Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > sepia?

sepia?

mickey

I need a real quick solution here. can anybody suggest the best way to
create a Sepia pic. I have a wedding photo (in colour) and the bride would
like a large sepia print so I'm gonna do it in my local shop. The prob is,
it has to be 20x16. So, should I work from a black and white copy or a
colour one...and how do I make the sepia tone? Like I said, I need this
really quick 'cos I'm going on holidays at the weekend and I need to get it
done for Saturday,
thanks everybody

mickey

Sorry folks.....I accidentally sent that to the wrong group
"mickey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ca9ct0$os7$(E-Mail Removed)...

Ian Moyce

mickey wrote:
>> ha ha! caught at last!