Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How Secure is Linux...

How Secure is Linux...

Bryan

TechNews wrote:
> DISA picks Linux vendor

<snip>

Bye-bye!

TechNews

DISA picks Linux vendor
Dawn S. Onley June 09 2004

The Defense Information Systems Agency has hired DLT Solutions Inc., of
Herndon, Va., to provide Red Hat Linux open-source software to the
Defense Department in support of its Enterprise Software Initiative.

The BPA is open to all military services, their direct-support
contractors, the Coast Guard and intelligence agencies.

http://gcn.com/vol1_no1/daily-updates/26154-1.html

--
Reliability:Speed:Security:Linux

Boomer

"Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> TechNews wrote:
>> DISA picks Linux vendor

> <snip>
>
> Bye-bye!

You're kinda late saying your goodbyes.

Bryan

Boomer wrote:
> "Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> TechNews wrote:
>>> DISA picks Linux vendor

>> <snip>
>>
>> Bye-bye!
>>

> You're kinda late saying your goodbyes.

Always like to give a 2nd, (or 3rd etc.) chance!

Boomer

"Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Boomer wrote:

>>> <snip>
>>>
>>> Bye-bye!
>>>

>> You're kinda late saying your goodbyes.

> Always like to give a 2nd, (or 3rd etc.) chance!

You're such a sweetie.

Bryan

Boomer wrote:
> "Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Boomer wrote:

>>> You're kinda late saying your goodbyes.

>> Always like to give a 2nd, (or 3rd etc.) chance!
>>

> You're such a sweetie.

I know!
lol

Boomer

"Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Boomer wrote:

>>> Always like to give a 2nd, (or 3rd etc.) chance!
>>>

>> You're such a sweetie.

> I know!
> lol

LOL

Paul - xxx

Boomer posted:
> "Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Boomer wrote:

>>> You're such a sweetie.

>> I know!
>> lol

> LOL

Dammit but this kinda thread makes me puke ...

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks

Bryan

Paul - xxx wrote:
> Boomer posted:

>>> I know!
>>> lol

>> LOL

> Dammit but this kinda thread makes me puke ...

Here's a bag!

Paul - xxx

Bryan posted:
> Paul - xxx wrote:
>> Boomer posted:

>>> LOL

>> Dammit but this kinda thread makes me puke ...

> Here's a bag!

A bag ..

one friggin' bag .. sheesh. Not only a puke making thread, but
short-changed too. Ah well, back to work.

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks