Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > from Julian Bradley

from Julian Bradley

julian bradley

Hi Ocean

I will be sending some uptodate photos for your records soon.
I would be grateful if you could send me some details on the one day models
course.

Many thanks

Julian

Unk

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 22:12:07 +0100, "julian bradley"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi Ocean
>
>I will be sending some uptodate photos for your records soon.
>I would be grateful if you could send me some details on the one day models
>course.
>
>I look forward to hearing from you soon.
>
>Many thanks
>
>Julian

Hi Julian

This is a plain text, non-binary, newsgroup. Please do not post photos
here. Thank you.

Here are some details on the one day models you asked for.
http://tinyurl.com/3yxym

Boomer

"julian bradley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi Ocean
>
> I will be sending some uptodate photos for your records soon.
> I would be grateful if you could send me some details on the one
> day models course.
>
> I look forward to hearing from you soon.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Julian

Hi Julian

I don't think you'll find Ocean here.

You're posting from the past, BTW. But you'll never see this, will
you.

Have a nice day.

Blinky the Shark

Boomer wrote:

> "julian bradley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> Hi Ocean

>> I will be sending some uptodate photos for your records soon.
>> I would be grateful if you could send me some details on the one
>> day models course.

>> I look forward to hearing from you soon.

>> Many thanks

>> Julian

> Hi Julian

> I don't think you'll find Ocean here.

Yet, ironically, Julian's software skills do seem to be well
below C-level.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary

Boomer

Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Boomer wrote:
>
>> "julian bradley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> Hi Ocean

>>> I will be sending some uptodate photos for your records soon.
>>> I would be grateful if you could send me some details on the one
>>> day models course.

>>> I look forward to hearing from you soon.

>>> Many thanks

>>> Julian

>> Hi Julian

>> I don't think you'll find Ocean here.

> Yet, ironically, Julian's software skills do seem to be well
> below C-level.

And that's not a whale of a story.

Pool Champ

"julian bradley" wrote in message

> Hi Ocean
>
> I will be sending some uptodate photos for your records soon.
> I would be grateful if you could send me some details on the one day

models
> course.
>
> I look forward to hearing from you soon.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Julian

Julian, after you have done your modeling course and have had some photo's
taken, put a link to them here so we can see what a pretty boy you are....
PC