Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > udf software conflict

udf software conflict

trevor

hi guys
I installed a dvd writer lately and as I also have a scsi cd writer
will the software conflict with each other. With the dvd writer it
came with Bs clip udf packet writing software and with the cd writer I
use Roxio Direct cd. And if there is a conflict which should I keep or
maybe someone can suggest a differant software to use or even a
nautral one. Please excuse the grammer my first language is english.
Thanks for any and all replies.
trevor

one_red_eye

"trevor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi guys
> I installed a dvd writer lately and as I also have a scsi cd writer
> will the software conflict with each other. With the dvd writer it
> came with Bs clip udf packet writing software and with the cd writer I
> use Roxio Direct cd. And if there is a conflict which should I keep or
> maybe someone can suggest a differant software to use or even a
> nautral one. Please excuse the grammer my first language is english.
> Thanks for any and all replies.
> trevor

There shouldn't be any conflict. Matter of fact, some versions can write
DVDs. Just using one program for burning will at least save disk space.

--
Despite the high cost of living,
it remains popular.