Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Newsreader posts all mixed up date wise

Newsreader posts all mixed up date wise

Tim Kettring

Is there any way to sort news articles by date in OE on an win-xp home ?

The posts are all mixed-up date and time wise .

Tim Kettring

"Tim Kettring" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there any way to sort news articles by date in OE on an win-xp home ?
>
> The posts are all mixed-up date and time wise .

Sorry for the question , the server is fixed now .

They must have got my email , and fixed it

Dominic

Tim Kettring wrote:
> Is there any way to sort news articles by date in OE on an win-xp
> home ?
>
> The posts are all mixed-up date and time wise .

Click the 'Sent' heading in the message listing window.
Click it again if you want them sorted the other way round.

Dominic

°Mike°

Click on the 'Sent' icon button.

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 15:42:41 -0400, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Tim Kettring scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Tim Kettring

"Dominic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tim Kettring wrote:
> > Is there any way to sort news articles by date in OE on an win-xp
> > home ?
> >
> > The posts are all mixed-up date and time wise .

> Click the 'Sent' heading in the message listing window.
> Click it again if you want them sorted the other way round.
>
> Dominic

Thanks !

Tim Kettring

Thanks !

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Click on the 'Sent' icon button.
>

> On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 15:42:41 -0400, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Tim Kettring scrawled:
>
> >Is there any way to sort news articles by date in OE on an win-xp home ?
> >
> >The posts are all mixed-up date and time wise .
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

Tim Kettring

Now I know what I did to screw it up , clicked on the "from" button by
mistake . I did not know OE could do that LOL . All fixed nown !

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Click on the 'Sent' icon button.
>

> On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 15:42:41 -0400, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Tim Kettring scrawled:
>
> >Is there any way to sort news articles by date in OE on an win-xp home ?
> >
> >The posts are all mixed-up date and time wise .
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

You can sort by any field, by clicking on the
appropriate button.

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 16:00:52 -0400, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Tim Kettring scrawled:

>Now I know what I did to screw it up , clicked on the "from" button by
>mistake . I did not know OE could do that LOL . All fixed nown !

>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Click on the 'Sent' icon button.
>>

>> On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 15:42:41 -0400, in
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Tim Kettring scrawled:
>>
>> >Is there any way to sort news articles by date in OE on an win-xp home ?
>> >
>> >The posts are all mixed-up date and time wise .

--
Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

You're welcome.

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 15:58:05 -0400, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Tim Kettring scrawled:

>Thanks !

>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Click on the 'Sent' icon button.
>>

>> On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 15:42:41 -0400, in
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Tim Kettring scrawled:
>>
>> >Is there any way to sort news articles by date in OE on an win-xp home ?
>> >
>> >The posts are all mixed-up date and time wise .

--
Basic computer maintenance

Toolman Tim

And in many other Windows applications that has a similar column format - my
tape backup software, Windows Explorer, etc.