Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > About Application Center Test

About Application Center Test

Maximus

Hi everybody,

I dont know if this is the best place for this question, but could not
find any newsgroups for Microsoft's Application Cabter Test(ATC) Tool.
Does any one of you know of any such newsgroup.

If not, can anyone tell me how to run a bunch of testscripts that I have
written using ATC simultaneously. If yes, then how do you verify which
of my test scripts are being run at the same time.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Maximus.