Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Win98 start-up question

Win98 start-up question

Paradiso

When I boot my computer, a start-up menu appears, which offers me a range of
choices including Safe Mode. This has been going on since I reinstalled
Windows. Which setting do I change in SCU to make it boot normally?

Thank you.

--
>^..^<````````<<<<<<<>

(,,)(,,) ,,,,,,, (,,)(,,)

°Mike°

Start / Run / msconfig

Go to Advanced and uncheck the option for boot menu.

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 09:47:05 +1200, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Paradiso scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

SgtMinor

Paradiso wrote:

> When I boot my computer, a start-up menu appears, which offers me a range of
> choices including Safe Mode. This has been going on since I reinstalled
> Windows. Which setting do I change in SCU to make it boot normally?
>
> Thank you.
>
> --
> >^..^<````````<<<<<<<>

> (,,)(,,) ,,,,,,, (,,)(,,)

WTF?

Check your system's clock. You're behind by a day.

Terry

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 19:47:48 -0400, SgtMinor wrote:

> Paradiso wrote:
>>
>> When I boot my computer, a start-up menu appears, which offers me a range of
>> choices including Safe Mode. This has been going on since I reinstalled
>> Windows. Which setting do I change in SCU to make it boot normally?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> --

> WTF?
>
> Check your system's clock. You're behind by a day.

No..its also a time machine