Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Bridge

Bridge

Bullet

I had hell of a problem with Bridge.exe as every time i started it also
started,. Eventually got shut so it does not start up but.when i look in
start up, the line is still there Rundll32.exe"C:\Win etc. Do you know how
i can get rid of the line please.
Glenn

°Mike°

Adware.WinFavorites