Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ronald Reagan Dead

Ronald Reagan Dead

pcbutts1

He died Today at his home here in California.

Dominic

pcbutts1 wrote:
> He died Today at his home here in California.

According to msn.co.uk he still has "weeks to live"

Dominic

Yddap

In news:40c239cc$0$6332$(E-Mail Removed),
Dominic <(E-Mail Removed)> opined:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3779583.stm
--

Yddap
Remove guts to reply

Bristo

news:Syqwc.22507$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> He died Today at his home here in California.
>
> --
> and you need support?

How did they know the difference?>

Dominic

"Yddap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:h5rwc.892$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:40c239cc$0$6332$(E-Mail Removed),
> Dominic <(E-Mail Removed)> opined:
> > pcbutts1 wrote:
> >> He died Today at his home here in California.

> > According to msn.co.uk he still has "weeks to live"
> >
> > Dominic

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3779583.stm

Thank you. I wasn't doubting that it was true, just pointing out that MSN is
a tad slow to react (and still hasn't changed their front page now)

Dominic

Craven

news:Syqwc.22507$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> He died Today at his home here in California.

Sad! Everyone dies.

But more important things happened 60 years ago today! People died for
freedom in Europe. RR did not participate as did JW (The War Film *Hero*)

Goodnight
--
Regards,
Chris

Bird sightings based around 'Craven' Skipton, North Yorks.
http://uk.geocities.com/cravenbirds/

Checked by the Norton auto-updated anti-virus system.

gb

Oh well. Have things improved since the end of his presidency, when leaving
the US $5 trillion in debt?

gb

news:Syqwc.22507$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
| He died Today at his home here in California.
|
| --
|

| The best live web video on the internet http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
| Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsv.com

Craven

That's B*ggar all! Compared to Thatchers' destruction of UK industry
Both was/are *****!

--
Regards,
Chris

Bird sightings based around 'Craven' Skipton, North Yorks.
http://uk.geocities.com/cravenbirds/

Checked by the Norton auto-updated anti-virus system.
"gb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c9tl0f$gb$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Oh well. Have things improved since the end of his presidency, when

leaving
> the US $5 trillion in debt?
>
> gb
>
> "pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Syqwc.22507$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> | He died Today at his home here in California.
> |
> | --
> |

> | The best live web video on the internet

http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
> | Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsv.com

Ralph Wade Phillips

Howdy!

"Craven" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "pcbutts1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Syqwc.22507$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> > He died Today at his home here in California.

> Sad! Everyone dies.
>
> But more important things happened 60 years ago today! People died for
> freedom in Europe. RR did not participate as did JW (The War Film *Hero*)

Do remember that both RR and JW were turned down ... by the
government. JW wanted to fight - but he was told to make movies instead.

RwP

anthonyberet

In Usenet post: Syqwc.22507$(E-Mail Removed) et,
pcbutts1 went on and on and on:
> He died Today at his home here in California.

Was he eaten by wild dogs?