Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Green Fly

Green Fly

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

bpotts wrote:
> Anyone out there interested in organic gardening or with info on group chat
> about the subject.
> Have looked through the available newsgroups. So far no luck B.P.

Little flies, green, infest flowers especially prize roses.

bpotts

Anyone out there interested in organic gardening or with info on group chat
about the subject.
Have looked through the available newsgroups. So far no luck B.P.

°Mike°

Search your newsgroup list for 'gardening'.
Or look on Yahoo groups.

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 20:25:08 +0100, in
<B2pwc.15426$(E-Mail Removed)>
bpotts scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Rose Busch

>bpotts wrote:
>> Anyone out there interested in organic gardening or with info on group chat
>> about the subject.
>> Have looked through the available newsgroups. So far no luck B.P.

Here are just three out of about a dozen organic gardening/farming:

free.uk.farming.organic

msn.forums.gardening.organic

rec.gardens.organic

As mentioned, there are at least a dozen more organic oriented. Maybe
you've got a news server that doesn't carry many groups. What are you
using, and how many groups does it carry?

Green AV (Green Antivirus 2009) fake program removal dfinc Cisco 5 09-16-2009 05:43 AM
THE FLY & THE FLY II teem DVD Video 0 12-10-2005 09:31 PM
green line error? why not green blocks error? boki DVD Video 1 03-25-2005 05:28 PM
To Fly or not to fly? Should I move from Mozilla 1.5 to T-bird andF-bird? Daniel Steinberg Firefox 7 11-06-2003 11:31 AM
To Fly or not to fly? Should I move from Mozilla 1.5 to T-bird andF-bird? Daniel Steinberg Firefox 5 11-05-2003 06:23 AM

Advertisments