Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Palm Tungsten E -- US Holiday Plug-Ins

Palm Tungsten E -- US Holiday Plug-Ins

Won Dampchin

Can anyone advise where I can find a plug-in for my Tungsten E PDA, listing
US Holidays for my date book...freeware, if possible.

Many thanks

John

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Won Dampchin
<TuDampchin@myrealbox_dont*like*spam_.com> wrote:

> Can anyone advise where I can find a plug-in for my Tungsten E PDA, listing
> US Holidays for my date book...freeware, if possible.
>
> Many thanks

It was almost certainly included in the Palm Desktop software package
that you installed. You would use the Import function to add those
dates to your own file.

Palm Tungsten T3 Meddonna Computer Support 1 03-06-2006 05:57 AM
Programming palm tungsten t5 milton ASP .Net Mobile 0 07-19-2005 06:04 AM
SIP for Palm Tungsten C SPD VOIP 0 10-09-2004 12:18 PM
Has anyone used a Palm Tungsten T and Nokia5100 on vodafone to browse the web in nz? Jim Williams NZ Computing 0 09-05-2004 08:26 PM
Blowing the doors to Palm - Java programming for Tungsten handhelds asj Java 138 09-01-2003 07:44 PM

Advertisments