Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > No pictures in forwarded emails

No pictures in forwarded emails

Dinah

Ever so often I will forward an email that includes a picture to my sister
and she will only receive the text, the picture does not show up. She has
Web TV. What causes this? Thanks in advance........

°Mike°

Make sure that you have 'Send pictures with messages'
set in Tools / Options / Send / HTML Settings.

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 03:09:23 GMT, in
<DPawc.35455$(E-Mail Removed)>
Dinah scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

tysonfam2004

Sometimes the person you are sending stuff to their ISP will delete those
images as they come into their server. My sister in law works at a bank and
that is where she gets e-mails. I took notice that when I send her
something that contains any kind of attachment...I get an auto reply that
the message was sent but all non text was removed. It has nothing to do
with your end. Maybe she needs to get off WEBTV.

editting forwarded emails Lou Firefox 3 08-02-2005 07:49 PM
not getting emails forwarded Michael Malasnik Computer Support 5 06-03-2005 11:38 PM
Thunderbird Forwarded Mail Causes Fatal Error Gregg Firefox 0 02-19-2005 02:18 PM
Pics not displaying in forwarded emails(x only) HELP Lisa King Computer Support 5 10-24-2004 08:02 PM
filter mail to be forwarded Avraham Hanadari Firefox 0 09-18-2003 10:19 AM

Advertisments