Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Remote computer dialup and host computer dsl using both Windows XP problems

Remote computer dialup and host computer dsl using both Windows XP problems

Bun Mui

I sometimes have a problem trying to connect using gotomypc and
pcanywhere
from my remote computer to my host computer.

Sometimes it connects works for awhile then it says internet
connection
slow then stops working and next time I use gotomypc or pcanywhere it
does not connnect at all. After I wait for awhile it will connect
again and work
for a brief period of time before it slows down again and eventually
not work.

But I know that the dsl conenction is always connected.
Seems sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't

What could be the problem? What could I do to correct it?

Thanks,

Bun Mui