Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Lexar memory stick reader

Lexar memory stick reader

John

Can any one please help. Just upgraded to XP, and my Lexar memorystick card
reader wont work. Tried the drivers on their "digitalfilm" site, but do not
work. Cause pc to crash! Any ideas pleas? or would I be better of buying a
new reader that's compatible with XP>

Brian

"John" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Can any one please help. Just upgraded to XP, and my Lexar memorystick

card
> reader wont work. Tried the drivers on their "digitalfilm" site, but do

not
> work. Cause pc to crash! Any ideas pleas? or would I be better of buying a
> new reader that's compatible with XP>

have a read of the customer reviews here(interesting) some xp versions find
it and others don't
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cac...th+xp%3F&hl=en..
before you rip your hair out and buy a new one.. get a windows update and
service pack one..
hope i could help

Brian