Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Express add-ons

Outlook Express add-ons

Craven

Hi,

I'm trying to find an add-on for OE that lets you automatically have your
sig inserted below posts you are replying to.

I've seen it somewhere! But I've googled for it with no success.

Help! TIA

--

Regards,
Craven

Bird sightings based around 'Craven' Skipton, North Yorks.
http://uk.geocities.com/cravenbirds/

Checked by the Norton auto-updated anti-virus system.

DC

Craven wrote:

> I'm trying to find an add-on for OE that lets you automatically have your
> sig inserted below posts you are replying to.

> I've seen it somewhere! But I've googled for it with no success.

Bless you, my child. }:O)

Other reading:

http://www.html-faq.com/newsreader/?outlook
http://www.okinfoweb.com/moe/format/format_034.htm

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Free your mind, and your OS will follow...

Craven

"DC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Craven wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to find an add-on for OE that lets you automatically have

your
> > sig inserted below posts you are replying to.

> > I've seen it somewhere! But I've googled for it with no success.

> Bless you, my child. }:O)

lol Thanks' that was quick!
--

Craven wrote:
> "DC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Craven wrote:

>> > I'm trying to find an add-on for OE that lets you automatically have

> your
>> > sig inserted below posts you are replying to.

>> > I've seen it somewhere! But I've googled for it with no success.

>> Bless you, my child. }:O)

>> http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/

> lol Thanks' that was quick!

Service here is very quick, when you ask the right questions...

....or the wrong questions. };O)

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Free your mind, and your OS will follow...

Jerry G.

In OE, go to Tools, Options, and then Signatures. Follow from there. In OE's
help system, they have the instructions about how to do signatures. With an
HTML editor, you can create some very fancy signatures.

--

Jerry G.
=====

"Craven" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c9o2pc$ibc$(E-Mail Removed)...
Hi,

I'm trying to find an add-on for OE that lets you automatically have your
sig inserted below posts you are replying to.

I've seen it somewhere! But I've googled for it with no success.

Help! TIA

--

Regards,
Craven

Bird sightings based around 'Craven' Skipton, North Yorks.
http://uk.geocities.com/cravenbirds/

Checked by the Norton auto-updated anti-virus system.

Pool Champ

"Jerry G." wrote in message

> In OE, go to Tools, Options, and then Signatures. Follow from there. In

OE's
> help system, they have the instructions about how to do signatures. With

an
> HTML editor, you can create some very fancy signatures.

But nothing too fancy for use in newsgroups, keep it simple.
PC

> "Craven" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c9o2pc$ibc$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to find an add-on for OE that lets you automatically have your
> sig inserted below posts you are replying to.
>
> I've seen it somewhere! But I've googled for it with no success.
>
> Help! TIA
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Craven
>
> Bird sightings based around 'Craven' Skipton, North Yorks.
> http://uk.geocities.com/cravenbirds/

> Checked by the Norton auto-updated anti-virus system.

Toolman Tim

"DC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Craven wrote:
> > "DC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed).. .

> > your

> >> Bless you, my child. }:O)

> >> http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/

> > lol Thanks' that was quick!

> Service here is very quick, when you ask the right questions...
>
> ...or the wrong questions. };O)

Yep - those wrong ones'll getcha every time!

samantha

www.incredimail.com

Love this program...but I use it by itself and not with OutLook
"Craven" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c9o2pc$ibc$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to find an add-on for OE that lets you automatically have your
> sig inserted below posts you are replying to.
>
> I've seen it somewhere! But I've googled for it with no success.
>
> Help! TIA
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Craven
>
> Bird sightings based around 'Craven' Skipton, North Yorks.
> http://uk.geocities.com/cravenbirds/

> Checked by the Norton auto-updated anti-virus system.

Toolman Tim

Not me. Hate that crap. Don't need all them stinkin' smiley faces wasting my
bandwidth on incoming email. Save it for your IM.

"samantha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:yBSvc.36368$(E-Mail Removed)...
> www.incredimail.com
>
> Love this program...but I use it by itself and not with OutLook
> "Craven" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c9o2pc$ibc$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to find an add-on for OE that lets you automatically have

your
> > sig inserted below posts you are replying to.
> >
> > I've seen it somewhere! But I've googled for it with no success.
> >
> > Help! TIA
> >
> > --
> >
> > Regards,
> > Craven
> >
> > Bird sightings based around 'Craven' Skipton, North Yorks.
> > http://uk.geocities.com/cravenbirds/

> > Checked by the Norton auto-updated anti-virus system.

Plato

samantha wrote:

> www.incredimail.com

Why are you posting links to an app that will eventually cause major
problems on PCs?

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/