Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > floods

floods

FRED GAGEN

Why am I getting floods of messages from Symantec Email proxy and Yahoo mail
virus protection, all showing weird emails that they cannot clean or have
been cancelled by them. I don`t need to know all this and in addition I get
a security statement from Symantec every few seconds. My screen is scrolling
most of the time. HELP.

zaax

In article <c9mgoi$htp$(E-Mail Removed)>, FRED GAGEN
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>Why am I getting floods of messages from Symantec Email proxy and Yahoo mail
>virus protection, all showing weird emails that they cannot clean or have
>been cancelled by them. I don`t need to know all this and in addition I get
>a security statement from Symantec every few seconds. My screen is scrolling
>most of the time. HELP.

You have a virus?
--
Zaax