Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Where do I find Client for MS Networking?

Where do I find Client for MS Networking?

Brian Wayne

All of a sudden my Client for MS Networking is "grayed out." When I
highlight it and click INSTALL it tells me that the driver cannot be found.
Is the driver on the OS install disc? I have my XP Home CD-ROM.

Brian Wayne

Never mind, guys. All of a sudden it is back!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...