Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Forte Free Agent

Forte Free Agent

hat

HI,

On two prior computers, I've had Forte Free Agent for quite a while.
Recently I discarded both old computers

and purchased a new one , in which I'd like to place Forte Free Agent but
cannot remember at all what I didt to

connect up with the program, initially. Can anyone help me.

Thank you,

Harvey

Billh

Go to options then users and system profile and pump in stuff like your news
server info and you should be good to go.

"hat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40bd1ca4$0$2949$(E-Mail Removed)...
> HI,
>
> On two prior computers, I've had Forte Free Agent for quite a while.
> Recently I discarded both old computers
>
> and purchased a new one , in which I'd like to place Forte Free Agent but
> cannot remember at all what I didt to
>
> connect up with the program, initially. Can anyone help me.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Harvey

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

hat wrote:

> HI,
>
> On two prior computers, I've had Forte Free Agent for quite a while.
> Recently I discarded both old computers
>
> and purchased a new one , in which I'd like to place Forte Free Agent but
> cannot remember at all what I didt to
>
> connect up with the program, initially. Can anyone help me.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Harvey

What do you mean, where to get the program?
http://www.forteinc.com/agent/download.php
When you install it, it asks for a name for the profile, you can call it
anything that pleases you. Then you should see a window with places for
your user name and password (if required). Download the entire list of
groups, pick out the ones you want to subscribe to and have a blast.

Blinky the Shark

hat wrote:

> On two prior computers, I've had Forte Free Agent for quite a while.
> Recently I discarded both old computers

> and purchased a new one , in which I'd like to place Forte Free Agent but
> cannot remember at all what I didt to
> connect up with the program, initially. Can anyone help me.

You probably plugged "free agent" into Google.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary