Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > debugging and tracing in distributed networks

debugging and tracing in distributed networks

Herwig Dietl

Hi!

I am looking for some information about debugging and tracing in
distributed networks.

can anyone give me some links, where i can find something about:
* how can i debug in distributed networks
* which progams can i use
* which problems have been arised

--
thanks in advance
Herwig Dietl

°Mike°

You local library is a great place for homework.

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 23:47:08 +0200, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Herwig Dietl scrawled:

>Hi!
>
>I am looking for some information about debugging and tracing in
>distributed networks.
>
>can anyone give me some links, where i can find something about:
>* how can i debug in distributed networks
>* which progams can i use
>* which problems have been arised

--
Basic computer maintenance

why?

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 23:47:08 +0200, Herwig Dietl wrote:

>Hi!
>
>I am looking for some information about debugging and tracing in
>distributed networks.
>
>can anyone give me some links, where i can find something about:

www.google.com quite a few research papers listed.

<snip>

Me