Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How many of you hate the University of Phoenix, & Alienware computers?

How many of you hate the University of Phoenix, & Alienware computers?

O.Phooey

Or at least their constant popup ads? Jes raze yer hands...

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

O.Phooey wrote:

> Or at least their constant popup ads? Jes raze yer hands...

Never seen one.