Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Editing Adobe PDF Files

Editing Adobe PDF Files

Jessimay

Hello

Any help would be appreciated...

I have a PDF file that was encrypted and I have now been able to removed
it, the problem is that each page has across it text it bold writing which
prevents me seeing all the text underneath it clearly.

I know that I can remove the page stamp by selecting the text but this takes
ages and the file seems t grow each time I remove the unwelcome stamp. Is
there an easier/quicker way of doing this?

Thanks

Jess

Unk

http://www.bluelabelsoft.de/english/indexgeng.htm