Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Electrolux Offer?

Electrolux Offer?

John

There's an offer of Electrolux "Boss Filtaire" 1600 watt upright
vacuum cleaners at 40.00 this week in our local paper.

Any comments upon this particular model?

Elco

"John" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> There's an offer of Electrolux "Boss Filtaire" 1600 watt upright
> vacuum cleaners at 40.00 this week in our local paper.
>
> Any comments upon this particular model?

To noisy.......

joey

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> There's an offer of Electrolux "Boss Filtaire" 1600 watt upright
> vacuum cleaners at 40.00 this week in our local paper.
>
> Any comments upon this particular model?

It sucks!